In the spirit of Convergence Azox has decided to host a game show that talks about Microsoft Promotions, PCI Compliance, Convergence Parties and E-Commerce. Special guest Kirill Tatarinov makes an appearance. You are sure to get a few laughs out of this. Check the video out by clicking the image below.
Friday, 9 April 2010
Discrete Wireless is a leading provider of GPS Fleet Management products and services. They develop and distribute hardware and software solutions that utilize existing wireless network infrastructures to provide web-based vertical applications to commercial customers and consumers. Formerly relying on older technology that was plagued with glitches, Discrete Wireless was looking to solve a problem when it came to processing and tracking their customers’ credit card payments. They chose Azox Online Bill Pay Bundle, which combines Credit Card Extension (plus e-interface), and the eSource Online Bill Pay Module. After implementing this solution Discrete Wireless customers were able to view and pay their invoices online while having payments simultaneously processed in Dynamics GP. This more automated and streamlined process has prevented costly banking errors and optimized the accounts receivable process. Read the full case study here.
Friday, 2 April 2010
We are sure a lot of you are preparing for Convergence this April, 24-27. Azox has been sponsoring since 2002 and is proud to be a bronze sponsor alongside Trinity. We would like to explain the top 5 reasons you should stop by our booth if you plan to attend.
- See a demo of our latest product eSource II in action, a web-based E-Commerce platform with unlimited possibilities. Gain more control over the design and branding of your website with features like skinning and drag-and-drop webparts.
- Celebrate with us and enjoy live entertainment at Rock-N-Rave hosted at the Opera Atlanta Club. There will be free drinks, live DJs, and dancing. Stop by our booth to find out more about the premier Convergence party.
- Learn how Azox can help you become PCI Compliant as the July deadline approaches. These compliance standards will apply to all merchants, regardless of size or number of transactions, that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data.
- Find out what special promos and incentives we have to offer to our Partners and Customers
- Chat with the Azox team and view data sheets and case studies of how our solutions have helped companies in all sectors improve their business process.