- Sessions - With over 350 break-out sessions geared towards different skill levels and audiences you are sure to find something that suits your area. Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics solutions whether you are a business decision maker or a power user there is something for everyone. Check the session catalog here to find a session that interests you.
- Networking - Convergence is home to thousands of Microsoft partners and customers from around the world. What better place than here to pick their brains, form connections and find out their business challenges and how Microsoft Dynamics has helped them.
- Find Solutions - With hundreds of exhibitors on hand you are sure to find an ISV solution that adds greater functionality and extend your Microsoft Dynamics solution further. View the list of Exhibitors here.
- Keynotes - COO of Microsoft, Kevin Turner, and President of Microsoft Business Solutions Division, Kirill Tatarinov, will be addressing Convergence attendees. Also, General Colin Powell, USA (Ret.) will be giving a keynote speech, which will definitely be a can't miss event.
- Have Fun - It is good to unwind a bit too, and Convergence offers many opportunities to do just that. Whether it is the opening Convergence Reception with Daughtry at Minute Made Park or the Rock-N-Rave party on Monday, March 19th which we mentioned in an earlier post.
Friday, 3 February 2012
Why You Should Attend Convergence 2012
The premier event for Microsoft Dynamics customers, partners and prospects is around the corner. Convergence 2012 will take place from March 18-21 in Houston and we will be there sponsoring. We have compiled some of the best reasons why you should make an effort and attend.