Automation Alley’s IMPACT 2012 conference is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7 at Centerpoint Marriott, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Auburn Hills. The day will begin with a keynote panel moderated by Carol Cain, columnist at the Detroit Free Press and featuring: Dave Morris, manager of corporate research, Michigan Economic Development Corporation; Michael Fezzey, president, Huntington National Bank: East Michigan Region and Tim Bryan, chairman and CEO, GalaxE.Solutions. The cost to pre-register in advance is $69 for members and $99 for nonmembers. The event will come to a close with networking and a cocktail reception from 3-5 p.m. There will be a chance to win raffle prizes, appetizers will be served and a cash bar will be available. Sponsorships are available. To register, email email@example.com or call 800-427-5100.
Breakout session topics include:
• Helping Find the "and" in Your Brand, Jamie Michelson, President, SMZ Advertising
• Ideas to Help Grow Your Small Business in the Cloud, Gary Montgomery, Chief Sales Officer, Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI)
• Crucial Conversations for Conflict Resolution, Douglas L. Finton, Managing Director, Vital Skills International LLC
• LinkedIn for Business, Brenda Meller, Director of Marketing, Walsh College
• Introduction to the Pure Michigan State Trade Export Promotion (STEP) Program, Jeanne D. Broad, International Trade Development Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
• Tapping Into the Talent Pipeline, Jennifer Bowden, Director of Career Services, Davenport University
• Technologies Every Marketer Must Master, Kevin Miller, EVP Marketing and Sales, SalesFUSION, Inc.