Submitted by Suejin Kim on behalf of Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa
Imagine if you’re suffering from Type 2 diabetes, obesity, or heart disease and you’re able to address your health concern—not by checking into a hospital—but going on vacation? This is a possibility. A growing trend in the travel industry is health-driven trips— that can change people's lives for the better.
Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa of Miami. Fl., is a premier health and wellness resort. It is recognized for its successful weight loss and health programs, where guests have benefited from long-term weight loss, lowering of blood pressure to normal levels and dramatic improvements in heart disease risk factors.
In addition to access to exceptional fitness trainers, award-winning chefs, nutritionists and a matchless spa, guests can participate in an array of activities, accommodations and programs during their stays including:
- Gourmet yet waist-slimming dining served by award-winning-chefs
- Customized exercise classes
- Family Immersion Program – get the entire family’s health on track while spending quality time together
- Healthy Living Workshops – from nutrition to weight-loss planning to stress management and cooking
- MedCheck Program – guests who are on a high number or medications can enroll in a program where all medications/drugs are evaluated and a healthy regimen is developed
- A Luxury Spa featuring 100 of the newest, most exquisite treatments and state-of-the-art experiences like aqua-thermal bathing, Finnish saunas and thermal-heated loungers
- Private indoor and outdoor salt-water pools